house was built in 1903 under the direction of master bricklayer Knoll.
1904, it was bought by Isidor Lewy, who lived here with his family from
until his death in 1936. His widow Lina was forced to sell the house in
and died in Theresienstadt in 1942. Both daughters Charlotte and
here were murdered in Auschwitz in 1943. Another about 80 former Jewish
residents became victims of the Shoa. Read more about the history of
the house and its inhabitants on the following pages.